"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." (1 Timothy 2:9-10).
I believe that God does not just concern Himself with our hearts only but He also wants us His children to be holy in all we do, including in our dressing.
- Warning from God: Ladies Who Display Their Undies Publicly Will not Enter Heaven - On the 30th of March 2019 I was counselling a young man on WhatsApp call. After a while I lost internet connection and I slept off. God gave me a dream. I saw a lady that was doing exercise. She sat down with her legs stretched forward. She was bending herself to enable her forehead […]
- Shirt with Dirty Writeup a Christian Wore to Church: “…throw me to the lesbians” - Lesbianism is on the increase even in countries that criminalise such a sexual union. Even the Church is not left out of this because Satan has crept in with different forms of heresies. Many Christians do not care about what they wear. Many do not read carefully the inscriptions on their clothes. Some who read […]
- The Sexualisation of Fashion - Have you ever taken a careful look at the way majority of people dress today? Have you ever wondered if clothes are still taken as wears to cover nakedness, judging from how modern view of the use of clothes? Many people today no longer wear clothes to cover their nakedness nor to protect their bodies […]
- Warning From God: “Stop Using Artificial Eyelashes” - This is what the Lord revealed to me about artificial eyelashes and He commanded me to share it with the world. In the night on my bed, the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me and asked me to write down what He would tell me. So, I obeyed. This was after I prayed and […]
- A Warning from God: Sexual Purity | Idolizing the Body - This is the message God gave me. God wants us to live a holy and sexually pure lives. The Bible makes it very clear that “God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness” (Thess. 4:7). A Call for Sexual Purity Here’s the message: “Blessed are they that keep themselves from defilement, for they […]